Designer Tip: Give butterfly wings “flight” by gluing the body to the card and place layers of foam tape under the wings to give a lift.
- Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card with striped paper. Mat the sides and bottom of a 5 1/2”x4 1/4” piece of ivory floral paper with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border and the top flush. Glue to the top of the card, flush with the fold.
- Glue a 1” strip of red dot paper across the card center. Glue the scalloped oval to the center of the border. Glue the red dot swirl dies to the top right and bottom left corners.
- Foam tape the large pink rose to the ovals upper left. Foam tape the greeting strips to the center and bottom right mat edge. Foam tape the blue butterfly to the right side and a small floral heart to the bottom center. Thread button with ribbon and knot. Glue and foam tape to the oval.
- Inside: Glue a 5 1/2” x4” ivory floral to the center inside back. Foam tape tags to “hang” from 1/2” wide and 3/4” x 11/4” long strips of red dot paper glued from the top of the card. Foam tape a green butterfly and red rose to the top right corner with a blue button threaded with pink ribbon.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Cherry On top Artful card kit (link)
- Roses in Harmony ribbon set (link)
- 5”x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Black cardstock (link)
- Foam tape (link)