- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut two strips of polka-dot paper to 1/2”x6 1/2” and glue one on the left edge and one on the right edge. Cut black paper to 4 1/4”x6 1/2” and glue to the center of the card. Cut blue paper to 4”x5” and glue to the center of the card 3/4” from the bottom of the card.
- Cut the end off the tag with the scalloped edge and glue to the bottom of the card 3/4” from the right edge. Glue blue starburst shape over striped button and thread orange ribbon through and tie bow. Glue to the upper left of the card. Glue the other blue star on the right and the pink in the center.
- Glue the label with the pink center to the card 1” from the top. Glue three flags at varying heights over the label in the center of the card. Foam tape “Hello” banner over the flagpoles. Glue yellow rick-rack to the bottom edge of the blue paper.
- For the inside: Cut two pieces of polka-dot paper to 3/4”x5” and glue one to the top and one to the bottom of the card. Glue blue 2”x5 1/2” paper to the center of 2 1/2”x5 1/2” paper and glue vertically to the center of the card 1/2” down from the top edge.
- Glue yellow & green label to the card 7/8” from the top. Glue “You are Amazing” label over the other label.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Confetti Cake Artful Card Kit (link)
- Serendipity Ribbon Set, Orange 1/8” grosgrain ribbon and Yellow rick-rack (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Foam tape (link)