- Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card with black dot paper. Mat 3 sides of a 5 7/8” x 3 7/8” rectangle of green dot paper with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue flush with the right side of the card.
- Glue the banner along the top of the green rectangle. Glue a 2 1/2” x 2” red music paper to the right edge of the card, 3/4” from the bottom. Glue the blue/red circle die cut over the rectangle and foam tape the large cupcake over the center with the small cupcake to the left.
- Glue ticket die cuts to the left side and foam tape a red star die to the right. Glue a black bow to the left.
- Inside: Glue a 6”x 4 1/2” rectangle of green dot paper to the card inside back. Glue a 2”x 3 1/4” black dot rectangle to the left side with the pink scallop die at the right end. Glue the ticket and foam tape stars over the border. Glue banners to the top right.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Confetti Cake Artful Card Kit (link)
- 5”x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Vintage Roses Ribbon Set (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- White cardstock (link)