- With the fold on top, cover card with floral cherry paper. Glue a 6 1/2”x2 1/2” strip of blue across the center. Glue a 6 1/2”x2” strip of black on top of the blue.
- Glue the inside of the scallop square to the card 1” from the left and bottom. Foam tape the outer scallop square over the inner square.
- Foam tap the greeting 3/4” from the right and 1 3/4” from the top. Foam tape the cherry bunch in the center of the scallop square.
- Thread some sheer red swirl ribbon through the scallops in the frame under the greeting and tie in a knot.
- For the inside: Glue 6 1/2”x3 1/2” across the top. Glue the red scallop dot border along the bottom of the black.
- Glue the vertical cherry tag 1 1/4” from the left and 1 3/4” from the bottom. Glue a single cherry 3/4” from the top and 1 1/2” from the right. Foam tape the inside greeting overlapping the tag, 1 1/4” from the top and 2” from the left. Foam tape the other single cherry slightly below and to the right of the first.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Cherry On top Artful card kit (link)
- Roses in Harmony ribbon set (link)
- 5”x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Foam tape (link)