- Glue a 1/4” strip of red dot paper around the bottom edge of the tin. Glue a 1/8” strip under the hinge at the back of the tin.
- Punch out a 3” square from the die cuts. Glue to the top of the tin. Glue a red dot swirl to the top left corner. Glue a bunch of cherries overlapping the swirl.
- Use the twine to tie a small bow. Glue to the cherry stems. Glue 2 tiny red flowers on opposite sides of the lid. Place tiny red Jewel Dazzles at the center of each flower. Place medium Jewels at the corners of the lid.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Cherry On Top Artful Card Kit (link)
- Red Jewel Dazzles (link)
- 3 1/2” Square tin (link)
- Red & Black Twisted baker’s twine (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)