- Use the Yellow Ochre inkpad to ink the center lace area, gently rubbing the inkpad on the paper in a circular motion, and then using cosmetic sponges in the smaller areas. Ink a small area, then rub the excess ink off with a paper towel, and repeat until you’ve covered the whole area except the embellished lace frame. You may want to apply a second coat of ink for further contrast.
- Use Warm Red to ink all over the lace frame, using the same technique as above. It’s okay if the Red ink overlaps the Yellow. When you rub off the excess ink, the two colors will become slightly blended.
- Mat a 4”x6” photo onto white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Cut a 4 5/8”x6 7/8” piece of white cardstock and create a ½” thick Warm Red border around the edges of the cardstock. Ink the very edges of the cardstock with Jet Black StazOn® and let dry. Glue the 4”x6” matted photo to the center of the Warm Red border and glue the whole piece to the page 1” from the left and 1 ¼” from the top. Cut a 3” square photo and follow the same inking process, inking the edges of a 3 ¾” square of white cardstock. Glue to page 1” from the right and 2 ¼” from the bottom. Mat a 2”x4 ¼” photo with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Cut a 2 5/8”x4 ¾” piece of white cardstock, ink ½” around the sides with Yellow Ochre, and ink the outer edges with Jet Black. Glue the photo to the center of the gold piece and foam tape to page, 1 ½” from the bottom and 4 ½” from the right.
- Use the Lovely Labels template to cut a 2 ¾”x5” decorative scallop label from white cardstock. Softly ink the edges with Warm Red and Yellow Ochre, giving a feathered look. Ink the outer edges with Jet Black StazOn®. Print a title or caption in the center of the label and foam tape to page, 2 ¼” from the top and right.
- Take a 3” flower and set it on a craft sheet or piece of scrap paper. With the Warm Red inkpad, apply the ink to the flower by using a pouncing motion. The textured parts of the petals should pick up the ink. Spray the flower a couple times with Gold Glow Smooch Spritz and let dry. Spray a 2” daisy with Gold glow and glue to the center of the 3” flower. Add a brown crystal flower center and glue stacked flowers to page below the title as shown.
- Spray a 2” flower with Gold Glow. Spray a 1 ½” flower with Pink Sprinkles, then with Gold Glow. Glue the smaller flower on top of the larger flower and add a pearl center. Glue to page to the right of flower #1.
- Spray a 1 ¾” flower with Pink Sprinkles, then with Gold Glow. Add a pearl center and glue to page to the right of flower #2.
- Spray a 2 ¼” daisy with Pink Sprinkles, then with Gold Glow. Add a brown crystal flower center and glue to the corner between the large photo and the narrow photo.
- Ink a 2 ¼” flower with the Yellow Ochre inkpad, using a pouncing motion to cover the entire flower with yellow ink. Spray a 1 ½” flower with Pink Sprinkles, then with Gold Glow. Glue the smaller flower onto the larger flower and add a pearl center. Glue to page to the left of flower #4.