- Place the Paper Ribbons Color Me paper over a protected surface and mist random areas with the 3 colors of Spritz: frosted grape, sea kiss and emerald sprinkle. Use a paper towel to blot, instead of rub the excess Spritz from the paper. Blotting will keep the colors from blending and smearing. Let the paper dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Use the template to trace an 11 ½” circle onto the back of the Paper Ribbons paper. Glue the circle to the left side of the teal glitter cardstock, extending off the edge. Trim the paper even with the cardstock edge. Tie a bow near one end of the lime metallic ribbon and glue as a border down the left side of the page.
- Mat a 5”x7” photo with lime and aqua cardstocks, leaving ¼” wide borders. Glue flush with the left side of the page. Place clusters of purple Jewels on each corner.
- Cut 2”, 3” and 4” circles from light blue and purple glitter cardstocks and the remaining Color Me Paper Ribbons paper. Foam tape and glue the circles to the page as shown.
- Write on the Color Me Tag, misted with Sea Kiss and frosted grape and glue to overlap the bottom of the photo.