Designer's Tip: I embossed images on different colors of Shimmer Sheetz, then sanded the raised images for contrast. Sanding the Turquoise Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz reveals the silver beneath the surface. The Iris Gemstone colors reveal white beneath the surface color. I cut out the contrasting colored leaves and flowers and layered them over their matching images with foam tape for contrast and dimension.
- Front: Place your card with the fold at the left. Use the ink blender and Wisteria ink to color the outer 2” of the card front on the right side, and 1” around the remaining sides.
- Cut a piece of Turquoise Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz just slightly larger than the Flower Corner Embossing Folder. Place the piece inside the folder and run it through your embossing machine. Trim around the outside edges of the scalloped shape, then use the sanding block to sand the surface of the embossed design.
- Cut small pieces of the lavender Shimmer Sheetz (from the Iris Gemstone Sampler) large enough to cover each of the large flower images on the embossing folder. Place over the large flowers inside the folder and run it through your machine. Remove from the folder and sand the surface of the embossed images. Repeat with green Shimmer Sheetz for the leaves, and pink for the small flowers (all colors from the Iris Gemstone Sampler). Sand the surface of all the images.
- Trim around the outside edges of the leaves and foam tape over the matching images on the embossed Turquoise Gemstone Flower Corner design. Trim around the lavender flowers and foam tape them over their matching images as shown. Repeat for the small pink flowers.
- Use the Ultra Clear Tape to tape the Turquoise embossed design centered on the inked card front, 1” from the right side. Trim around the edges of the turquoise design, through the card front only, with 1/4" borders.
- Cut a 1 1/2" x1” white cardstock rectangle and trim the corners on one end for a tag shape. Use the ink blending tool and Pink Pastel ink to color it pink. Color a slightly larger piece of white cardstock with Wisteria ink, then mat the tag on it. Place Dazzles™ “Thanks” centered on the pink tag. Place a heart below the word. Tape the tag near the flowers near the upper left corner as shown. Use 1/4" wide lavender glimmer ribbon to tie a bow. Zot™ the bow on the left side of the card as shown. Decorate the flowers with Silver Jewel Dazzles™ as desired.
- Inside: Use the blending tool to color the inside of the card with Pink Pastel ink. Color a 3 1/2"x3” white cardstock with Wisteria ink. Cut a
2 1/2"x2” piece of Turquoise Shimmer Sheetz and tape it centered on the inked cardstock. Add Silver Jewel Dazzles™ around the edges of the Turquoise piece.
- Emboss green leaves, a large pink flower, and small lavender flowers using the embossing folder. Sand the embossed images and trim around the edges. Foam tape the images together and tape on the lower right corner of the turquoise piece as shown. Place Dazzles™ “You’re the best” on the left side, and a heart below the words. Add Jewel Dazzles™ to the flowers. Add knotted ribbon as shown. Place Silver Jewel Border Dazzles™ at the edges of the inside.