- Place your card with the fold at the top and cover with brown cardstock. Cut a 6”x4” Roses in Harmony swirl paper and glue centered on the card. Glue a 1”x4” strip of Roses in Harmony words paper and glue 1 1/4” from the left edge of the card. Place a border strip of Dazzles™ along the left edge of the words paper.
- Using the template, trace and cut a bracket label from brown cardstock. Glue the label to the front of the card with the bottom point of the label 1 1/2” from the bottom of the card. Trim the excess of the label from the top.
- Place a large Dazzles™ gold quilting block on Roses in Harmony music note paper and cut around the edges. Mat Dazzles™ on red swirls paper with 1/16” edges then glue centered on the label. Place a “Love” Dazzle™ below the label as shown.
- Inside: Glue 6 1/2”x3 3/4” brown cardstock to the center of the card, then glue a 6”x3” piece of Roses in Harmony red swirls paper centered towards the top of the brown cardstock as shown. Cut a 6”x1” strip of Roses in Harmony striped paper that includes the words and scallop stripes, and glue to the bottom of the red swirls.
- Place a quilt block on Roses in Harmony music notes paper and cut next to the Dazzles™ edge. Mat on brown cardstock with 1/32” borders then glue to the top left of the swirls paper. Place a border of Dazzles™ along the left striped edge.
- Stamp “Thinking of You” in Dark Brown to the right of the quilt block.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Quilt Blocks Gold Dazzles™ (link)
- Gold Greetings Dazzles™ (link)
- Roses in Harmony Paper Pack (link)
- Stamp & Punch Stamp set (link)
- 5”x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Xcato Knife (link)
- Zots™ (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- Brown cardstock (link)
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad (link)
- 15 Lovely Labels Template (link)