- Place your card with the fold on the left and cover with brown cardstock. Cut a 4 3/4”x6 1/4” of Soft Nostalgia brown paper and glue to the center. Mat a 1/4” piece of striped Soft Nostalgia in brown and glue 2 1/2” from the bottom.
- Place the Sunflower Dazzles™ on a 3”x4 1/2” piece of Soft Nostalgia tile paper. Mat on Soft Nostalgia teal paper, then again on brown cardstock. Glue as shown then place the border Dazzles™ at each side, below the stripe.
- Cut a 2”x7/8” Soft Nostalgia yellow with a “V” on one end. Glue as shown then place “Hello” Dazzles™ on the right side of the yellow “V”, and a butterfly above the “Hello” as shown.
- Use chalk to color the petals yellow, the leaves green, the butterfly and flowerpot pink.
- Inside: Cut a 4 3/4”x5” piece of Soft Nostalgia brown paper and glue to the card center. Cut a 4” square of Soft Nostalgia pink tile paper and glue as shown. Place the butterfly, swirl and “Sunshine” Dazzles™ as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Sunflower Dazzles™, Brown (link)
- Soft Nostalgia Paper Pack (link)
- Brown cardstock (link)
- 5”x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Xcato Knife (link)
- Zots™ (link)