Designer Tip: Create a personalized card with the birthday boy’s age. If you need a card for a girl, change the colors to a pink stripe (found in the Creative Pack) and use the girl Dazzles.
- Place the card fold on the side. Cover the card with black glimmer paper. Glue a 4 3/4” x 4 1/4” piece of aqua textured paper and glue to the top of the card.
- Glue a 4 3/4”x 2” piece of striped aqua paper and mat the top edge with black glimmer paper, leaving a 1/8” border. Ink the edges of a 4 3/4” x 3/4” piece of lavender textured paper and glue across the center of the striped paper. Place the “Laugh & Play” greeting at the center and place border Dazzles on each side. Glue the striped paper border to the card bottom.
- Back the boy flying a kite Dazzle kite with purple textured paper and place the boy running on top of the striped border. Place Dazzles bows on the kite. Back Dazzles clouds with green vellum and glue to the top of the card with Dazzles butterflies.
- Inside: Cover the card inside back with textured lavender paper. Ink the edges of a 4 1/2” x 1/2” strip of striped paper and glue centered, 1” from the card bottom. Place the “Birthday” Dazzles on the aqua label cut out and glue to the center of the card. Write the birthday boy’s age on the coordinating tag cut out and glue to the top left. Back the kite Dazzles with green vellum and glue to the right side.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5” x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Fly A Kite Dazzles Black (link)
- Cardmaker’s Citrus Creative Pack (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Black inkpad (link)