Designer Tip: Place silver Dazzles on a darker paper background in order for them to really pop!
- Place the card fold at the side. Write or print the greeting on the bottom orchid grid paper and glue to the card front. Glue a 5”x4 1/2” piece of multicolored Batik paper to the card center. Place Dazzles borders at the top and bottom edges.
- Place the large Dazzles quilt block onto purple Batik paper, leaving a 1/8” border. Ink the edges black and foam tape to the card center.
- Assemble a large Dazzles Mix ‘Ems Flowers on white cardstock. Cut out the flower and foam tape the flower to the center of the quilt block. Place tiny lilac flowers at each corner of the block. Hold the ribbon lengths together as one and tie a bow. Glue to the left side of the quilt block.
- Cover the card inside back with lime Batik paper. Write on a 3/4” wide strip of lilac grid paper and ink the edges. Glue 1/2” from the top of the card inside back. Place a blue Dazzles flower on the right. Assemble a Mix ‘Ems flower on white cardstock. Cut out and foam tape to the bottom right corner.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Batik Paper Pack (link)
- Batik Ribbon Set- 1/4” wide purple and 1/8” wide lavender sheer ribbons (link)
- Silver Quilt Blocks Dazzles (link)
- Flower Mix ‘Ems Dazzles (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Black inkpad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)