- Place your card with the fold at the top and cover with black cardstock. Glue a 6”x4 1/2” piece of Busy Scrapper’s Birthday blue basket weave paper centered on the card. Place a two blue line Dazzles™ near the bottom of the paper as shown.
- Cut the bottom of a 3 1/4”x 4 1/2” piece of red cardstock into a “V”, then mat on black cardstock with 1/8” borders. Glue 1/4” from the right edge of the card.
- Place Pinwheel Mix’ems Dazzles™ on a 4”x2 5/8” Busy Scrapper’s Birthday blue dot paper as shown. Place the largest pinwheel Dazzles™ first, then fill in with the smaller pieces. Mat on black cardstock with 1/8” borders and glue centered on the “V”, 1/4” from the fold.
- Stamp “Thinking of You” in Prussian Blue chalk ink on white cardstock. Glue below the Pinwheel Dazzles™ as shown.
- Inside: Glue a 6”x2 1/2” strip of blue dots paper 3/8” below the fold. Glue a 6”x1 1/2” strip of blue crisscross paper directly below it. Then glue a 6”x3/8 red cardstock over where the two blue edges meet.
- Place a blue line Dazzles™ over the red cardstock, then place the pinwheel Dazzles™ on the left side of the card as shown. Add a 1” long Dazzles™ stem. Stamp “Just Because” in Prussian blue to the right of the pinwheel as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Busy Scrapper's Solution Birthday Papers (link)
- Mix’Ems Pinwheel Dazzles™ (link)
- Red cardstock (link)
- 5”x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Xcato Knife (link)
- Zots™ (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- Prussian Blue Fluid Chalk Ink Pad (link)
- Stamp & Punch Stamp set (link)