Click to view a larger image
- Cut the turquoise paper to 4 1/4" and dark brown paper to 4 3/4", and layer. Crop the photos, then mat with the papers and glue across the striped border page.
- Cut a 1/4" strip of brown paper and glue across the center of the striped border, blow the images.
- Ink the edges of the tags and add flowers and brads.
- Print journaling white cardstock. Trim, ink the edges and mat with dark brown paper. Foam tape the journaling to the bottom of the page.
- Add flowers, brads and word strips around the photos and tags. Ink the edges of the page.