Click to view a larger image
- Cut a 3" strip of green dot paper. Ink the edges and glue vertically to the striped paper. Cut a 1" strip of dark brown paper and ink the edges. Glue across the bottom of the page.
- Trim 5"x6" mat of light pink paper and mat with dark pink paper. Glue to the center of the background. Mat photos with brown paper and cluster photos with a tag. Add button and flower with a brad to the tag.
- Add three mini brads to the left corner of the photo and mat. Add penwork to the light pink mat. Ink the edges of the ribbon words and surround photos.
- Print journaling on label and add green mini brads. Foam tape overlapping the brown strip at the bottom of the page.
- Ink the edges of the page.