Designer Tip: When using the Mix ‘Ems Dazzles, place the largest Dazzles sticker down first and then fill in the smaller pieces using different colors.
- Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card with red textured paper. Ink the edges of a 6”x4 1/2” red star paper and mat with navy blue cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Write “Happy Father’s Day!” 2 1/4” from the bottom of the rectangle and 1/4” from the right side. Glue to the card front.
- Punch 3 squares and ink the edges black. Mat each with navy cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Place a large Mix ‘Em Pinwheel Dazzles on each square and mix the colors with the primary color being blue. Foam tape, evenly spaced, across the bottom of the card. Wrap a length of ribbon around the top portion of the card and tie a bow on the left side. Place a glue dot under the bow to keep it from slipping.
- Inside: Write a greeting near the top of the 61/2”x2 3/4” textured red paper. Ink the top long edge black and mat the long edge with navy cardstock. Glue to the card inside back, 1/16” from the bottom edge.
- Punch a red square and mat. Place a green pinwheel Dazzles at the center and accent with blue and red. Glue the square to the top left inside back. Place a long thin Dazzles border to extend from the pinwheel to the bottom of the card.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5” x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Rock On Paper Pack (link)
- Rock On Ribbon Set--blue sheer swirl (link)
- Pinwheel Mix ‘Ems Dazzles (link)
- 1 9/16” square punch (link)
- Navy blue cardstock (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Black inkpad (link)