Designer Tip: Use the ribbons as a frame, like I did with the blue/red polka dot ribbon. I also matted the bottom layer of the Papier Tole with white cardstock to make it stand out.
- Use the blue stars paper as your background with the stars in the top left corner. Mat a 4”x4” photo on white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to page 1” from the right and 4” from the top. Glue blue/red dot ribbon along the top, bottom, and right sides of the photo, adhering with Zots™ adhesive dots. Mat a 5”x7” photo on red texture with a 1/2” border. Mat on white with a 1/16” border. Glue to page 1 1/4” from the left and 2” from the top.
- Mat the first layer of the long shooting star Papier Tole on white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Assemble the rest of the layers with foam tape. Tie a small bow around the narrow part with green grosgrain. Glue the whole piece below the large photo as shown.
- Mat the first layer of the “You’re the star” Papier Tole on white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Assemble the rest of the layers. Cut a large firework Dazzle™ in half and place each half behind the Papier Tole piece on each side as you glue the Papier Tole piece to the page 2 1/2” from the top and right.
- Cut 2 1/2” of red web ribbon and cut a “V” in the bottom. Glue to page 2 3/4” from the right and 1/4” from the bottom using Zots™ adhesive dots.
- Foam tape the extra stars from the Papier Tole around the photos. Finish embellishing your page with red holographic fireworks Dazzles™.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Rock On paper pack (link)
- Rock On ribbons (link)
- Shooting Stars foil Papier Tole (link)
- Fireworks Dazzles™ (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- Foam tape (link)