Designer Tip: Break up clumps of the the Flower Soft™ into smaller pieces by grinding up between fingertips. Sprinkle onto wet glue.
- Place the card fold on the left. Cover the bottom 1 1/4” with blue gingham and the remaining portion of the card with quilt paper with a brown border at the bottom edge.
- Stamp a greeting at the center of the blue gingham paper. Glue a length of blue rick rack along the center of the brown border. Glue a yellow gingham bow to the left side of the border.
- Apply glue to the pink bow and dress. Sprinkle Old Rose Flower Soft™ over the wet glue. Tap off excess and return to the jar. Repeat with the blue dress and bow using cornflower. Let the glue dry.
- Apply brown ink to the edges of the card topper. Mount to the card top using foam tape.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5” x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Sew Cute Paper Pack (link)
- Sew Cute Ribbon Set (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings Stamps (link)
- Recipe for Friendship Card Topper (link)
- Flower Soft™: Old Rose and Cornflower (link), (link)
- Flower Soft™ Glue (link)
- Brown inkpad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)