Designer Tip: Zipper flower: Unzip the zipper trim. Hold one end and fold into a point with the zipper on the inside edge. Fold another point on the opposite side and hot glue the bottom of the petals together. Repeat for a finished flower with 5 petals. Bend the prongs of the black gingham brad to lay flat. Glue the brad to the center of the flower.
- Glue an 11 1/4”x11 1/2” piece of Sew Cute pink floral paper to white cardstock. Mat the long edges of a 5 1/2”x12” piece of yellow doily paper with 1/2”x12” strips of Sew Cute blue gingham paper.
- Unzip the green zipper trim and glue each half to the back of the gingham border. Glue a length of pink measuring tape near the bottom of the yellow border. Glue the yellow border down the center of the page.
- Mat a 4”x6” and a 2 3/4”x4” photo with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Glue the largest photo to the right side of the yellow border with the smaller photo foam taped overlapping the left side.
- Assemble the Papier Tole and glue the dress form to the right side of the large photo, with a yellow bow glued to the waist. Glue the pincushion to the bottom left of the small photo. Secure a blue gingham brad to the left.
- Glue a folded length of green gingham ribbon to the back of a pink zipper flower and glue to the bottom right corner of the large photo. Back button Dazzles with green paper, punch the buttonholes and thread with 1/8” pink ribbon. Knot the ribbon and glue the buttons to the right of the flower. Secure a blue gingham brad to the right.
- Write on white strips of cardstock and glue to the top of the yellow border.
- Glue a 6 1/2”x12” piece of yellow doily paper and glue 1 5/8” form the left side of a piece of white cardstock. Unzip yellow zipper trim and glue each half to the back long edges of a 12”x8 1/2” blue gingham. Glue across the page, 1 1/2” from the bottom. Glue a length of pink measuring tape 1/2” from the top zipper edge.
- Mat two 3 1/2” x5 1/4” photos with white cardstock and glue 1/4” apart, 1” from the left side of the page and 1” from the bottom. Glue a foam tape Papier Tole flower and 2 buttons between the photos, at the top.
- Glue the Papier Tole sewing machine to the right of the photos with a pink zipper flower above, 2 Dazzles buttons and a pink gingham brad.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Sew Cute Paper Pack (link)
- Sew Cute Ribbon Set (link)
- Cute As A Button Papier Tole (link)
- Silver Pearl Buttons Dazzles (link)
- Black Buttons Dazzles (link)
- Blue Plaid Brads (link)
- Pink Plaid Brads (link)
- Black Plaid Brads (link)
- Tipper Trim: pink, yellow, green (link)
- Pink measuring tape (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- 1/16” hole punch (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- IBond glue gun and sticks (link), (link)