- Position the Giant fold-it flower card template on the back of the tiny flowers paper, then draw the outline and the fold lines. Remove the template and cut around the outer edges. Fold each petal inward on the inner fold lines, then unfold. Now fold the outer petals back along the outer fold lines and keep them folded. Working clockwise, start folding the large petals inward. Untuck the edges of the inner flaps so the curved edges are on top.
- Ink the edges of the large outer petals and smaller white petals. Use the pen to draw a swirl (located at left side of the template) on each white petal. Attach a teal great big brad to the center of the folded card. Add two ruby rhinestones to the base of each white petal, surrounding the brad at the center.
- Use the white side of remaining paper to trace and cut out the smaller tag shape. Write "happy birthday" on it with the black pen, then glue strips of the remaining patterned paper across the bottom. Ink the edges and glue to the card as shown.
- Open the card. Cut a 1/4" strip of striped paper, the trim to fit across the inside. Remove the great big brad, glue the striped paper across the inside, then replace the brad. Write message above and below the paper strip and brad as shown.
- Use the template to trace the square envelope shape onto the back of the striped paper, with the stripes horizontal. Remove the template, cut out the shape, and fold on the lines. Ink the edges. Glue the bottom and side flaps together where they overlap.
- Use the giant fold-it flower template to trace and cut out a mini fold-it flower from the tiny flowers paper. Fold and ink edges of the larger petals. Adhere a ruby rhinestone at the center. Glue an inked 3/8" wide strip of flowers paper across the top pointed flap, trimming the sides evenly. Zot™ the mini fold-it flower centered on the strip. Mat the flap on white, leaving a 1/16" border. Ink the edges.