Designer Tip: This album uses the sprays with Perfect Pearls™ powders, adding shimmer to the ink. It also uses templates and a texturing technique with paper towels.
- Cover work surface with newspapers and place the Craft Sheet in the center. (I like using the Craft Sheet because it will capture much of the overspray and keeps it wet, allowing you to blot up excess spray with background surfaces and not waste it.)
- Cover Chip Board Tag: Mist the tag with After Midnight (dark blue) and Dirty Martini (green). Before drying, immediately dip a dry brush into gold Perfect Pearls™ and tap lightly over the wet ink. Let dry and mist with a small amount of White Linen. Let dry. Place the large fern Dazzles™ sticker extending off the bottom edge of the tag.
- Monograms Tip: To get double duty from your letters, before misting them, place them on the canvas page and then mist and you will have a repeated word. Mist with Calypso Teal and add Gold Perfect Pearls™ while ink is still wet. Let dry. Glue to the cover, over the fern. Use the black pen to embellish letters with loopy lines on opposite corners. Add Purple Jewel Flowers Dazzles™. Mist a wooden bird with Fuchsia and Zotä to the album once dry.
- Scalloped Page: Place the branches stencil over the page and mist with Dirty Martini (green). While still wet, add Copper Perfect Pearls™. Remove the stencil and let dry. Mist wooden birds with Calypso Teal, let dry and glue among the braches on the right side of the page. Repeat for the back side.
- Corrugated Cardboard Page: Heavily mist the page with both Dirty Martini (green) and Calypso Teal to get a darker color. Let dry. Place a leaf Dazzles™ on the tag and mist the tag with Dirty Martini (green), Fuchsia, and Calypso Teal. Blot wet ink with paper towel to texture. Let dry and tie a blue ribbon length to the top of the tag. Write on tag and glue to the left side of the page. Tear photo edges and mat with Hammered Gold paper, leaving a 1/2” wide mat. Place a fern Dazzles™ on the bottom right photo corner. Glue to the right side of the page. Mist wooden butterflies with Fuchsia and let dry. Embellish with Purple Flower Jewel Dazzles™ and glue to the tag and above the photo. Mist the right side of the page lightly with White Linen, allowing it to get on photo. Mist bottom right corner of photo with Fuchsia, adding to the distressed look. Let dry. Back of the page: Mist with After Midnight and Calypso Teal. Blot with paper towel giving texture to the page. Let dry.
- Tabbed Chipboard Page: Place Dazzles™ on the page and mist the right edge with Fuchsia and the remaining page Dirty Martini (green). Sprinkle with gold Perfect Pearls™ and let dry. For the back of the page: Place the branches stencil extending off the left edge and mist with Dirty Martini.
- Canvas Page: Place Monogram letters on the canvas and mist with Dirty Martini and Fuchsia. Remove the letters and lightly mist again. Let dry. Mist the back with Calypso Teal and let dry. Tip: Use the misted letters elsewhere.
- Corrugated Cardboard Tabbed Page: Mist the front and back of the page with Dirty Martini and let dry. Place a leaf Dazzles™ on the tab.
- Paper Envelope Page: This is a great page to utilize that paper towel that you have been using to blot page and clean up overspray. Mist the towel with After Midnight, Calypso Teal and Dirty Martini and “rag” or blot onto the front and back of the envelope. Mist lightly with Calypso and sprinkle with Copper Perfect Pearls™. Let dry.
- Cork Page: Place a Dazzles™ border on the right edge of the cork page. Mist with both Calypso Teal and Fuchsia. Let dry.