Designer Tip: Paint stamped images using Dylusions straight out of the bottle for a vibrant look and mixed with a drop of water for a watercolor look.
- Stamp 1 stem, 2 large and 3 small flower blossoms on white cardstock. Stamp 3 stems of leaves and 4 individual leaves. Let the ink dry thoroughly so the black ink will not run when damp.
- Dip the paintbrush directly into Cherry Pie ink and color 2 small flowers. Spray color onto a plastic sheet or container lid. Add a drop off water to dilute. Paint the petals of 2 large and 1 small flower using both diluted and undiluted ink to give a watercolor effect. Let dry. Paint the stem and individual leaves with undiluted Dirty Martini (green) and paint the leaf stems with both diluted and undiluted green. Let dry. Cut out flowers and leaves.
- Place a card with the fold on the left. Ink 4 3/4”x6 1/4” Painted Flowers blue pattered paper and glue to the center. Mat 3 3/4” x4 3/4” Painted Flowers blue patterned paper with both white cardstock and Painted Flowers bright pink floral paper, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue to the card center.
- Cut the doily in half and glue the straight edge 3” from the card bottom. Glue a length of 1/8” wide bright pink grosgrain ribbon across the straight edge of the doily and card. Trim the ribbon even with the card edges.
- Glue the flower stem in the card center angled to the right. Glue the left stems to the left and right. Foam tape a small solid Cherry Pie flower to the top of the flower stem. Glue and foam tape the 2 large flowers below the small flower. Place 2 individual leaves extending from under the right flower. Glue a solid Cherry Pie small flower below the large flowers.
- Zot a pink bow to the left side of the ribbon border. Place the “Hello” Dazzle™ at the top of the card. Apply Gold Stickles™ to the center of each flower. Let dry.
- Inside: Mat a 4” x 2 1/4” Painted Flowers bright pink flower paper with both white cardstock and Painted Flowers blue printed paper, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue to the bottom of the card inside back. Glue the other 1/2 doily across the top of the rectangle. Glue leaves and foam tape small blossom at the top of the doily. Apply Gold Stickles™ to the flower center. Place a Dazzles™ greeting over the leaf.