Designer Tip: When cutting out the mini vintage sign shape, use a 1/4” circle punch to cut the corners.
- Front of the card: Place the card with the fold on your left. Cover with the pink dot paper. Cut a 4 3/4”x6 1/4” blue dot with flowers in the lower left corner. Place three colors of striped tape vertically next to each other on the blue dot starting 1” from the right. Wrap the ends of the tape around the back of the paper. Place a 2 1/2” blue dot tape 7/8” from the bottom and cut a “V” in the left end. Wrap the excess around the back of the paper. Glue the blue dot paper centered on the card.
- Print “Happy Mother’s Day!” on white cardstock. Trace the Designer Label template around the greeting and cut out. Place four colors of dotted tape around the edges and trim with the X-acto® knife. Mat on white cardstock with 1/16” borders. Foam tape to the center of the card 1/2” from the top.
- Place flower jewel Dazzles™ on the blue dot tape and the corners of the label as shown.
- For the inside: Place varying lengths and colors of trendy tape vertically, starting at the top of the card up to 3” long. Cut a “V” in the bottom of each and trim the excess on the top.
- Stamp “It’s Your Day” in blue on white cardstock. Trace around the greeting and cut out a mini vintage sign shape. Ink the edges and glue centered over the tapes. Place pink flower Dazzles™ on the corners.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Serendipity paper pack (link)
- 15 Lovely Labels template (link)
- Birthday Greetings stamp set (link)
- Trendy Tapes – purple, pink, green, blue dotted and striped
- Teal Flower Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Pink Flower Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Chalk ink – ocean (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Cosmetic sponge
- X-acto® pen knife and cutting mat (link)
- Foam tape (link)