- Place the ice cream border on a 12" strip of white cardstock. Apply colored chalks to the cone and ice cream. Cut out the border and glue to the center of a 2”x12” strip of matted striped paper. Glue the border ¼” from the left side of the red dot background paper. Repeat for the 2nd page, gluing the border on the right side.
- Mat the 5”x7” photo with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Mat a second time with black dot paper, leaving a 3/8” wide border. Glue ¼” from the right of the border and 1” from the bottom of the page.
- Adhere the large sun sticker to pink cardstock, cut out and apply red chalk to the inside circle. Foam tape the sun above the photo. Mat a 3” square photo with both black and pink cardstocks and glue overlapping the lower right corner of the large photo. Foam tape a chalked cone to the lower right corner.
- Adhere and strip of paper and Dazzles™ to the white journaling rectangle. Apply pink chalk to the sun corner stickers. Glue the rectangle to the upper right corner of the large photo.
- Mat a 6”x4” photo with white cardstock and a 3/8” wide black dot mat. Glue to the right page, 1 ¼” from the top and 1 ½” from the left. Adhere “Fun in the Sun” to the black tag cut-out and glue to the lower right.
- Mat the 3” square photo with black and pink cardstocks. Then mat with white cardstock and extend the mat to the left, leaving a border. Adhere a small sun and ice cream cone to the border and apply chalks. Adhere sunglasses to white cardstock and cut out. Glue to the border, overlapping the photo.