Click to view a larger image
- Mat photos on black cardstock, leaving a very thin border. Mat the square photo again on vellum, leaving a 1/4" border. Mat the vertical photo on vellum, leaving a 1/4" border at the top, bottom, and right side, trimming the left side evenly with the black cardstock border. Ink edges of vellum mats lightly. Glue photos to the upper portion of the pink flourishes foil background paper, leaving 1" of space between the photo mats.
- Use your computer printer to print journaling or write by hand on vellum. Trim to a rectangle and ink edges lightly. Glue to the lower right portion of the page.
- Add narrow border strip stickers across the top and bottom of the square photo mat and the journaling block. Back the outer hearts portion of the hearts and swirls border strip with vellum and trim around the edges. Attach the narrow strip portion of the border along the left edge of the matted photo as shown, with the vellum hearts portion overlapping the pink flourishes paper.
- Back the 2" swirly heart Dazzles™ with vellum, trim around the edges, and glue overlapping the bottom of the square photo. Add a very small heart in the open space as shown.
- Attach the "Our Wedding Day" Dazzles™ to the lower left portion of the page beneath the square photo. Back the "diamond" portion of the rings Dazzle™ with vellum, trim around the edges, and attach to the page between the words, journaling, and photos.