- Turn the green floral border paper so the border is at the left side. Mat the vertical photo on white, leaving a thin border. Glue to the upper left corner of a 6 3/4"x7" pink cardstock rectangle, leaving a 1/8" pink border at the top and left side. Glue to the right side of the page, 3/8" from the top and right edge. Mat the horizontal photo on pink, leaving a thin border. Glue centered beneath the top photo, 3/8" space from the bottom.
- Use the transfer sheet to add the dot "innies" left over from the narrow strip border Dazzles™ to the edges of the pink cardstock, except at the edges of the photo. Arrange two swirl Dazzles™ together at the upper left corner of the mat, trimming excess from the end of one so they align smoothly. Add piece of cake, champagne glasses, and bottle Dazzles™ as shown. Add swirl and bubbles Dazzles™ above the bottle—your craft knife will help to place the tiny bubbles. Add tiny hearts in groups of 3 as shown.
- Remove "Celebrate" from the Dazzle™ sheet and place overlapping the left side of the horizontal photo. Press sticker in place. Zot a knotted ribbon as shown.
- Write or computer print the date on white cardstock, trim to a rectangle and glue to an oversized mat as shown. Add chalks to the inside areas of the Dazzles™ on the oversized mat: green on the bottle, white for the cake and pink for the frosting and flower, and gold for the champagne in the glasses.
- Mat 5" square photo on white cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue to upper left portion of the green floral background paper, 3/4" from the left side and 5/8" from the top. Mat the 4" square photo on white, leaving a very thin border, then mat on pink, leaving a 3/8" border. Glue centered beneath the first photo.
- Write or computer print journaling on white, trim to a rectangle, then mat on pink, leaving 1/4" border at sides, a 1/8" border at the bottom, and a 1 1/4" border at the top. Mat again on white, leaving a thin border. Glue to the right side of the page, 1 1/2" from the bottom and 3/4" from the right side.
- Remove the 3" heart sticker from the Dazzle™ sheet and attach to pink cardstock. Trim around the edges and add a piece of folded white ribbon to the back for a tab. Glue to the upper right portion of the page, centered above the journaling block. Write the years in the open space of the heart, and add a small heart Dazzle™ near the point as shown.
- Attach the "Anniversary" Dazzle™ centered in the excess matting space above the journaling. Use the transfer sheet to attach the dotted borders across the upper corners of the pink photo mat. Add "Love" to the lower right portion of the pink mat, and add 3 tiny hearts to the left side. Back the heart with swirl on pink, trim around the edges, and attach to the upper left corner of the photo. Zot a bow over the upper left corner of the journaling block. Add pink chalk to the inside areas of the open heart stickers, and to the center of the "o" in the word "love".