Click to view a larger image
- Cut the green texture paper to 8 ½"x10" and ink the edges. Cut a 3"x12 strip of diamond paper and ink the edges. Cut a ¾"x12" strip of light blue striped paper and glue to the left side of the diamond strip. Make a slit 1" from the right edge of the green paper and slide the diamond strip through the slit. Glue the green mat to the center of the striped background paper.
- Mat a photo with brown paper, ink the edges and glue to the center of the green mat. Trim strips of yellow paper and add words from the Dazzles™. Ink the edges and mat with brown paper. Add brads and arrows to the strips and overlap the photo. Cover the slit, where the diamond paper goes under the green paper, with the first word strip.
- Back the boot Dazzles™ with brown paper and glue to a punch out. Sand the edges of the punch out and glue to the background by the word strips. Back the canteen sticker with yellow and blue paper and glue to a small green tag. Sand the edges and attach under the strips with a brown brad.
- Add small moon and star Dazzles™ around the "Sleeping under the Stars" strip and glue to the green mat. Add twig corner Dazzles™ to the corners of the green mat.
- Cut a 4 ¾" strip of yellow paper and ink the edges. Tuck under the photo and trim flush to the edge of the page. Print journaling onto blue paper and ink the edges. Glue to the yellow strip.
- Add brown mini brads above and below the journaling block. Add large tree Dazzles™ overlapping the yellow strip and the photo. Add word stickers along the tree on the yellow strip.