- Turn the blue striped background paper so the stripes are horizontal. Mat a large photo on green circles paper, leaving a thin border. Mat again on yellow, leaving a 1/8" border at top, right, and bottom, with 3 1/4" of extra space at the left. Mat again on blue. Glue centered to the top of the page. Mat a second photo on orange, blue, then green circles paper. Ink the edges. Glue to the lower left portion of the page.
- Write or computer print journaling on yellow cardstock, and a green tag. Trim the yellow block to a rectangle, then mat on blue. Glue the tag and journaling block to the right side of the page below the large photo.
- Attach a sandcastle Dazzle™ to the left side of the yellow mat, then add a crab. Add a seahorse and sand shovel to the right side of the journaling block. Attach remaining Dazzles™ to yellow cardstock and cut them out. Embellish with colored pencils, then glue to the page as shown. Add strip of green circles paper over the upper left corner of the oversized mat. Add a seahorse Dazzle™. Zot a ribbon as shown. Add the year.
- Mat photos on solid cardstock and green circles paper as shown. Glue photos to the striped background paper as shown. Attach the sunglasses to green paper and trim around the edges. Attach to the photo on the child's head.
- Attach remaining Dazzles™ to yellow cardstock and cut them out. Use colored pencils to embellish as shown. Add the stickers to the page as shown. Add "Just Beachy" to the lower right corner. Zot a ribbon in place.