- With the fold at the left, cover the card front with blue words paper. Cover the bottom 3" with blue circles paper. Cover the bottom 2 5/8" with aqua paper. Tear one edge of the tan paper and glue to the bottom 1 3/4" to 2 1/4" with the torn edge overlapping the aqua paper. Trim all edges evenly with the card.
- Attach a wave border Dazzle™ along the the top edge of the aqua paper, so it overlaps the blue circles paper. Trim the side edges evenly. Attach the surfboard Dazzles™ to striped paper and cut around the edges. Attach the flip flops Dazzles™ to blue circles paper and trim around the edges. Lift a palm tree from the sticker sheet and place a piece of the tan paper beneath the trunk and coconuts portion of the tree. Use a pencil to mark the edges, then carefully peel off the tan paper and cut along your pencil lines. Replace the piece of tan paper beneath the trunk and coconuts portion of the sticker. Attach the top of the tree to lime paper and trim around the edges.
- Place the palm tree overlapping the torn tan paper on the left side of the card front and the surfboards on the right. Check for placement of "A day at the Beach" between them, then attach the Dazzles™ in place. Add words, flip flops, tiny starfish, and crab Dazzles™ as shown.
- Cut a 2"x1 1/8" lime rectangle and trim the left corners for a tag shape. Ink edges and mat on blue, ink the edges again. Write or computer print "Hope your birthday is just like" on the center of the tag and glue to the upper right portion of the card. Add tan paper beneath a tiny starfish Dazzle™, then add the Dazzle™ to the left side of the tag.
- Inside the card: Write "fun, relaxing, and rejuvenating!" on the aqua/striped tag, or use your computer printer. Ink the edges and mat on lime, then ink the edges again. Glue centered to a 3"x3 1/2" blue words rectangle. Mat on tan, leaving extra space at the bottom, and tearing the bottom edge. Add Dazzles™ as shown. Ink the side and top edges and glue centered to the inside of the card.