Click to view a larger image
- Mat photo on burgundy paper leaving a 1/8" border and ink the edges. Glue to a 10 1/2"x6 1/4" pink/ivory striped rectangle, leaving 3" of space at the right side. Ink the edges and glue centered to the floral background paper, 7/8" from the top.
- Attach the large heart Dazzle™ to burgundy paper and cut around it, then set aside. Use the transfer sheet to transfer the innies from the large heart Dazzle™ to burgundy paper, then cut around the heart shape. Place both heart Dazzle™ cut outs on the striped paper in the space to the right of the photo, evenly spaced with about 1 1/4" between the hearts at the center. Glue the hearts in place.
- Cut around the silver sticker material surrounding the innies of the heart with a scroll at the bottom, tapering the cutting near the scroll so it becomes a wide swirl at each side. Use the transfer sheet to transfer the heart and scroll image to the striped paper between the two hearts. Add 3/4' wide heart innies at each lower corner of the oversized mat.
- Journal on tan textured paper and trim to a rectangle, leaving an extra 1 1/4" at the bottom. Ink the edges and mat on burgundy paper, leaving a 1/8" border and ink the edges. Ink the edges of the paper border and glue across the journaling block, 1/2" from the bottom. Glue to the page below the photo.
- Cut around the excess sticker material to create a thin border around the 1 1/2" heart innie and use the transfer sheet to transfer the image and border to burgundy paper. Cut around the edges and glue centered over the border on the journaling block. Add names to the pink label, and year to the dark burgundy tag as shown. Add a tiny heart innie to the burgundy tag. Glue tags and "special" to the page as shown.