Designer's Tip: To add extra bling to the card, line a shape with Jewel Dazzles™ or trace a straight line across the card and line with Jewel Border Dazzles™. Paper piecing your stamps is a great way to get them to stand out. Use detail scissors to make it easier to cut out small shapes.
- For the Front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cover the front with black pattern paper. Glue 6 ½”x 2 ½” of black dot paper across the bottom.
- Cut a medium long label from orange paper using the cutting dies. Stamp “Choose to Shine” on the right side of the label using Jet Black StazOn®. Mat on black cardstock with a 1/16” border. Glue to card 1” from the right and ¼” from the top. With pencil and ruler, trace a line on the background paper going through the side points of the orange label. Place medium Copper Jewel Dazzles™ on each side of the label as shown, then place small Copper Jewel Dazzles™ to fill in the rest of the line. I used a craft knife with my finger over the Dazzles™ to lift and place each Dazzles™.
- Cut 2 red curved labels using the cutting dies. Cut another out of white cardstock. Cut one large curved label out of multi-stripe paper, making sure the label is vertical and the stripes are horizontal. Mat all 4 labels on black cardstock with a 1/16” border. Glue the white label centered on the multi-stripe one. Glue centered to the card. Glue one red label 1/8” from the left and ½” from the top. Glue the other red label 1/8” from the right and ½” from the bottom.
- Stamp strapless bow dress onto 4 papers: teal dot, white cardstock, white tiny flowers, and red pattern paper. Cut out the dress from teal and tiny flowers and cut out the bow sash from white and red. Glue the white sash to the teal dress and the red sash to the white dress. Stamp the V-neck dress onto red paper and teal floral paper. Cut out the dress from red paper and cut out the V-neck and belt from teal floral. Glue these pieces onto the red dress. Stamp a single flower on white cardstock. Cut out and glue to the sash of the red dress as shown. Add a small Copper Jewel Dazzles™ in the center of the flower.
- Foam tape the teal dress centered on the left red label and the white floral dress on the right label. Foam tape the v-neck dress on the white center label. Tie a small bow with 1/8” wide white grosgrain and glue below the teal dress using Zots™™ or Tacky Glue. Do the same with ¼” wide sheer teal ribbon and glue below the white dress. Place medium Copper Jewel Dazzles™ above both the teal and white dresses. Place small Copper Jewel Dazzles™ around the medium Dazzles as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6 ½” x 1 ¾” of white dot paper and glue across the bottom. Cut a small banner out of white cardstock using the cutting dies. Stamp “Believe” with Jet Black StazOn®. Mat on black cardstock with a 1/16” border. Glue to the card 3” from the left and 1 1/2” from the bottom. Cut a curved label with the cutting dies using black pattern paper. Glue to the card overlapping the right side of the “Believe” banner, ¼” from the right and ½” from the bottom. Cut 2 small pointed corner flourishes out of orange paper using the cutting dies. Glue at the top and bottom of the black label as shown.
- Stamp a v-neck dress on teal floral and orange papers. Stamp a single flower on orange. Cut out the dress from teal floral paper. Cut out the v-neckline, belt, and flower from orange paper and glue to the teal dress as shown. Place small Copper Jewel Dazzles™ in the center of the flower. Glue the dress centered on the black label. Place Copper Jewel Dazzles™ along the line between the dot paper and the white background, alternating 3 small Copper Jewel Dazzles™ with 1 medium.