Designer's Tip: The Sun Ray Center from the Paper Patchwork 2 Template will not be big enough to cover the center of the other layer. Use Top B from the Sun Ray and trace around the center to get the correct size. The greeting requires some masking, but although it is 2 pieces, it is actually a single label cut in two.
- For the Front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Trim the card to a 5” square. Create 4 paper Sun Rays from the Paper Patchwork 2 Template. Note: do not use the “Sun Ray Center”, instead trace the center from the Top B Layer (omitting the rays). After cutting out each piece, ink the edges lightly with Timber Brown StazOn®. For 2 of the squares, use Kindred Spirits ivory dot paper for the Bottom and Center, Kindred Spirits green floral paper for Top A, and Kindred Spirits pink paper for Top B. For the other two squares, use Kindred Spirits pink diamond paper for the Bottom and Center, Kindred Spirits green paper for Top A, and Kindred Spirits tan dot paper for Top B. Glue the ivory squares as shown.
- Stamp a small flower on each of the pink rays with Timber Brown StazOn®. Stamp a larger flower in the center of the pink diamond ray centers. Add White Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- Die cut a long label from white cardstock and ink the edges lightly. Stamp “Sending Loving Thoughts” on a piece of scrap paper. Cut between the words “Sending” and “Loving Thoughts” to create a stamping mask. Carefully stamp “Sending” on the right side of the label. Use the same technique to stamp “Loving Thoughts” on the left side of the label. Punch a 1/8” hole in each end. Cut the label between “Sending” and “Loving Thoughts.”
- Thread the brown stitched grosgrain ribbon through each end of the label and glue to the card as shown.
- For the inside: Cover with Kindred Spirits ivory dot paper and ink the edges. Create a patch identical to the top left on the card front. Stamp small flowers on the ends of the pink rays. Stamp the swirly vine 3 times as shown. Glue the sun ray patch in the bottom left corner. Stamp “Just for You” to the right of the sun rays as shown.