Designer Tip: For this large image, let the artwork be the star, and frame it by cutting the card to mat the image. It’s also easiest to cut the card after covering the front and inside, that way when you trim the arch shape, it stays uniform.
- Card Front: Pop out the large arched panel die-cut from the Shimmering Watercolors Floral Midday Sun die-cut sheet and cut to within 1/8” of the glittered border. Ink the edges. Place your card with the fold on the left. Place the matching floral cardstock with the pale floral image on the upper left, glue in place. Trim to fit and ink the edges.
- Card Inside: Open your card and place the Shimmering Watercolors cardstock with the prominent floral image on the lower left, glue in place and trim to fit. Close your card.
- Card Front: Foam tape the large die-cut centered, even with the bottom. Cut through both layers of your card (not the die-cut) 1/4” from the arched edge of the die-cut, framing the die-cut. Ink the edges.
- Cut out and ink the edges of a thin ivory glittered border strip and foam tape 1/4” from the bottom, folding the ends under the large die-cut. Place Silver Border Dazzles™ along the edges of the strip and the arched frame.
- Punch a hole in the top of the “On Your Special Day” label, loop a 4” length of white satin ribbon through it and tie a knot. Foam tape in place, as shown.
- For the inside: Pop out the “Thinking of You” tag and cut around the glittered border. Place Silver Border Dazzles™ inside the glittered border as shown. Foam tape the top edge and Zot™ the bottom edge, as shown. Zot™ a small bow on the base of the label.