Designer Tip: Use the Flowerpot Pockets Template without the pocket—simply create your flowers, cut a 1/4” strip for a stem, and cut a freestyle leaf shape or use the leaf shapes on the template.
- With the fold on the top, cover the card with green paper, trimming to fit. Glue 6 1/2”x3/4 of pink/brown gingham across the bottom. Glue 6 1/2”x1 3/8” of multi-stripe paper along the card 1/8” above the gingham piece.
- Cut a 1/4”x2 3/4” strip of brown and glue it to the card 2” from the left, tilted to the left. Cut a leaf shape from brown paper and glue it to the stem.
- Stamp the greeting in the center of a blue label with Timber Brown StazOn® and glue it to the card 3/4” from the right and 1” from the bottom. Make 2 Roses from pink pattern paper and yellow paper and ink the edges of the petals with Berrylicious ink and a cosmetic sponge before folding. Make 2 Dahlias from yellow floral and teal tile paper, inking edges with Berrylicious. Make 2 flower centers with yellow and pink, inking petal edges before assembling and gluing.
- Insert a brown brad into the center of the yellow floral Dahlia and through the center of the large pink Rose. Glue the large stacked pink Rose to the top of the brown stem. Glue the yellow flower center, teal tile Dahlia, and pink flower center above the label as shown.
- For the inside: Glue 6 1/2”x2” of teal tile across the bottom. Glue 6 1/2”x1 1/2” of brown multi-stripe across the card 1 1/2” from the bottom. Stamp the greeting in the center of the pink label as shown. Glue to card 1/2” from the left and 1” from the top. Insert a brown brad into the center of the large yellow Rose and glue the Rose 1/2” from the right and 2 1/4” from the bottom. Add a 1/4”x2 1/2” brown stem to the Rose and two leaves as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Flowerpot Pockets Template (link)
- 5”x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Kaleidoscope Double Sided Paper Pack (link)
- 20 Beauty Labels (link)
- Chocolate Brad Pack (link)
- Berrylicious Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Timber Brown StazOn® ink pad (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- Cosmetic sponge