Designer Tip: The tools on the Flowerpot Pockets Template are so cute; they can even be used alone on a card—like this one!
- With the fold on the top, cover the card with brown pattern paper, positioning some of the corner embellishments in the top left corner. Ink edges Timber Brown with a cosmetic sponge. Ink the edges of 6 1/2”x1 1/4” of green circles paper and glue 1/4” from the bottom. Glue a 6 1/2” length of sheer pink/white dot ribbon across the top, 1” from the top.
- Cut a bracket label from white cardstock using the Lovely Labels Template. Print a greeting across the top and ink the edges. Mat on purple tiles paper, leaving a 1/8” border. Ink edges brown and glue to card centered, 1” from the bottom.
- Cut a watering can and garden tools out of blue stripe. Cover the handles of the tools with purple tiles. Ink the edges of all the pieces. Tie a narrow purple ribbon in a bow around the handle of the watering can and glue to card, 1/2” from the left and 3/4” from the bottom. Glue the gardening tools to the right of the watering can as shown. Make a flower center out of purple tile and ink edges. Insert a brown mini brad and glue to the top left of the label as shown. Tie 6” of pink sheer dot ribbon in a knot and trim ends at an angle. Using a Zot™, glue to the top right of the label as shown.
- For the inside: Glue 6 1/2”x1 1/4” of brown stripe across the bottom, 1/4” from the bottom. Cut a designer label out of white cardstock and ink edges brown. Print a greeting in the center. Mat onto green multi-circles, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to card 1” from the left and 1 1/4” from the bottom. Zot™ a blue grosgrain bow to the top left corner of the greeting. Make a Dahlia flowerpot pocket from green circles and glue to card 1/2” from the right and 1” from the bottom. Make a tag to fit inside the flowerpot with brown pattern paper. Insert the tag into the flowerpot and trim to fit if needed. Write a tiny greeting on the part of the tag that will be hidden by the flowerpot. Make a Dahlia using purple tile paper, inking edges before assembling. Insert a brown mini brad into the center and then into the top of the tag. Insert your tag into the flowerpot pocket.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Flowerpot Pockets Template (link)
- 15 Lovely Labels Template (link)
- 5”x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Confetti Paper Pack (link)
- Confetti Ribbon Set (link)
- Chocolate Brad Pack (link)
- Cosmetic sponge
- Timber Brown StazOn® ink pad (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Small Zots™ adhesive dots (link)