Designer Tip: The Flowerpot Pockets Template isn’t just for cardmaking—it works great on scrapbook pages too! Repeating a small element such as the mini flowerpots creates a cute mini border along the bottom photo.
- Place the floral corner page with the embellished corner in the bottom left. Mat a 3 1/2”x5” photo on white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Mat again on pink texture, leaving a 1/4” border. Ink edges Toffee using a cosmetic sponge. Glue to page 1” from the right and top. Mat a 6”x4” photo on white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Mat again on blue swirl, leaving a 1/4” border. Ink the edges and glue to page 1/2” from the right and 1 1/2” from the bottom. Mat a 4” square photo on white, leaving a 1/16” border. Mat again on quilt, leaving a 1/4” border. Ink edges and glue to page 1” from the top and left.
- Make 2 pink and 1 blue dahlia from the template, inking edges before folding. Place a gold flower Dazzle in the center of each dahlia. Make 3 brown dahlia flowerpots. Glue them evenly spaced at the bottom of the bottom photo as shown. Glue the flowers in the pots as shown.
- Cut out a watering can from blue swirl and ink edges. Print a caption in the center of the watering can. Place gold flower jewel Dazzles™ along the bottom and tie a pink crepe ribbon on the handle. Foam tape the watering can between the two top photos as shown.
- Make the gardening tools out of blue swirl and cover the handles with brown. Ink edges and mat on white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Add a gold flower to each handle and glue to the bottom left corner of the square photo as shown. Make a pink tag from the template and print a greeting on it. Ink edges and mat on white, leaving a 1/16” border Glue to the top left of the large photo as shown. Add a few gold flowers to the tag and Zot™ a small knot of pink crepe ribbon to the end of the tag.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Flowerpot Pockets Template (link)
- Handmade Memories Paper Pack (link)
- Handmade Memories Ribbon Set (link)
- Gold Pearl Flower Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- White Cardstock (link)
- Toffee Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Cosmetic sponge
- Foam tape (link)
- Small Zots™ adhesive dots (link)