- Place your blank card with the fold on the left. Open the card out flat. Using the design tool, trace the bracket cutaway shape on the front of your card. Cut around the shape on the card front only. Cover with black words paper then ink the edges black. Cut 3/8” wide piece of stripe paper and glue even with the left edge of the card.
- Trace a larger butterfly on tan words paper and two small butterflies on red flourish paper. Ink the edges black. Glue larger butterfly angled on the card as shown. Foam tape one smaller butterfly in the center.
- Draw and cut a 1 1/2" leaf on black flourish paper. Using the first leaf as a template, draw and cut a second leaf from tan words paper. Ink the edges black. Place two ivory flowers and one red on the bottom left of the card, with the 2 leaves beneath them as shown. Place “Hello” Dazzle™ to the right of the flowers.
- Cover the inside with tan words paper and ink the outside edges. Cut and glue a 1/8” strip from striped paper near the right edge of the card.
- Trace the Bracket Label A design on black words paper. Cut it out and ink the edges. Cut and glue a 3/8” strip of striped paper on the label as shown. Place “Thinking of You” Gold Greetings Dazzle™ centered 1/4” above the striped paper strip. Foam tape red butterfly above the words as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Noted Paper Pack (link)
- Design Tool Kit #1 (link)
- Beige 4005135, red satin flowers (link)
- 5”x6 1/2" blank white card (link)
- Gold Greetings Dazzles™ (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- StazOn® Black ink pad (link)