- With the fold at the left, cover the card front with teal cardstock. Cut a 4 ¾”x6 ¼” rectangle from the green paper with roses border. Glue centered to the card front with the roses border across the bottom. Cut a 3 3/8”x3” teal cardstock rectangle and glue centered to the card front, ¾” from the top. Cut a 2 ½”x2” rectangle from the remaining rose border paper with a rose at the center. Glue centered to a 2 ¾”x ¼” pink cardstock rectangle. Place the matted rose rectangle centered on the teal rectangle and trace around the edges with a pencil. Remove the rose rectangle and set aside.
- Open the card out flat onto your cutting surface. Use your ruler and knife to carefully cut a window from the teal rectangle through the card front only, along your pencil lines. Trim border Dazzles™ to fit the sides of the resulting teal frame on the card front as shown. Place the wide scalloped Dazzles™ across the card front, 2 1/8” from the bottom, trimming sides evenly. Place another border across the corners, trimming sides evenly. Addpearls to the corners of the frame and in the cernter of the scallop Dazzles™, as shown.
- Write or computer print “Best Wishes” on pink cardstock, trim to a rectangle, and glue angled overlapping the wide scalloped border sticker. Zot™ a ribbon as shown.
- Inside the card: Glue the matted rose rectangle centered to a 4”x3” teal rectangle. Place border Dazzles™ on the sides and trim evenly. Glue a 5”x3” green rectangle across the inside, 1 ¼” from the bottom. Place the matted rose rectangle overlapping the green paper, checking to make sure the rose rectangle is centered in the window from the front of the card. Glue in place.
- Write or computer print “Happy Anniversary” on pink cardstock. Trim to a rectangle, then trim corners of the left side for a tag shape. Place border Dazzles™ across the left side, trimming edges evenly. Add ribbon tab to tag and glue as shown.