Designer Tip: I embossed the stamped images with pink crystal embossing powder for a delicate look that is lovely against the green cardstock. For the round corners, I stamped and embossed the 1 ¼” round image onto green cardstock, cut around the shape, then placed it at the corners and trimmed the edges evenly with the card. Inking the edges brown gives a distressed look.
- With the card fold at the top, cover the card front with green cardstock. Ink the edges brown. Stamp the wide scalloped border image along the left side of the card front with the VersaMark pad, then sprinkle the embossing powder over the inked image. Tap off the excess powder and funnel it back into the container. Use the heat tool to emboss the border.
- Cut a 5 5/8” x 4 ¾” roses/dictionary words paper rectangle and ink the edges brown. Glue centered to the card front to the right of the embossed border.
- Stamp and emboss the large round image (doily) and two 1 ¼” round images on green cardstock. Cut around each, then ink the edges of the large embossed doily image. Glue a 1 ¼” round image centered on the large doily, then glue to the card front, 5/8” from the right side and the top.
- Ink the edges of the remaining 1 ¼” round images, then glue over the right corners and trim evenly with the card. Ink the outer edges brown. Glue ribbon to the left side between embossed border and roses paper. Zot™ bow as shown.
- Write or computer print “thanks” on green cardstock. Trim into a tag shape, then stamp and emboss the scalloped border image on the left side of the tag. Ink the edges of the tag brown and glue to the card front as shown.
- Use the template to trace the ruffled rose bud design onto the back of pink dotted paper. Remove the template and cut on the lines. Ink the outer edges along the spiral with brown ink. Place the outer edge of the spiral inside the slot of the petal roller, then roll the spiral so the colored side of the paper is on the inside of the roll. Keep the bottom edge close together.
- When finished, hold the flower together as you pull out the petal roller tool from the inside. Pull the center of the spiral (base) beneath the rolled rose and set the rose on your work surface. Let it unroll slightly, until you are happy with the size. Glue the bottom of the spiral to the base to secure it in place, or use Zots™. Then roll down the rose’s top edges. Use the template to trace two small leaves from dictionary paper. Remove the template, cut out the leaves, then ink the edges brown. Glue leaves and rose to center of embossed doily on the card front as shown.
- Inside the card: Ink the edges of a 4”x3 ¼” roses/dictionary paper rectangle with brown ink and glue centered to the inside. Write or computer print “For everything” on green cardstock, then trim to a 2 ¼”x2” rectangle, with the words ¼” from the top. Stamp and emboss the scalloped border image across the bottom of the rectangle. Ink the edges brown. Ink the edges of a ¼” wide strip cut from remaining roses paper, then glue across the rectangle just above the embossed border. Trim edges evenly. Glue centered to the roses paper rectangle. Zot™ a knotted ribbon as shown.