- Cut a 6 ¼”x6 ½” brown cardstock rectangle. Stamp two lace triangle images centered on one long edge with silver ink. Stamp a matching scalloped motif at the center of the two triangles as shown. Stamp the small flourish image at each end next to the triangles. Let dry.
- Mat 4”x6” photo on ivory, then green cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border on each. Place the matted photo on the brown mat, centering it at the left side. Use a pencil to mark the width of the matted photo at the bottom of the brown mat. Remove the photo. Mask areas to the left and right of your marks with sticky notes, then stamp the narrow border with silver ink along the edge, for the width of the photo. Let dry, then glue the matted photo above the stamped border.
- Trim around the laser lace, then trim top and bottom edges even with the brown mat. Back the laser lace with green cardstock, trimming the edges evenly. Glue the backed laser lace to the brown mat, so the laser lace shows at the left side. Glue centered to the brown/green/blue/purple tiles and swirls collage background paper, ½” from the top.
- Stamp the large doily image on brown cardstock, let dry, then trim around the edges. Glue to the lower left side of the page. Write or computer print month and year on green and trim to a 1 ¼” square. Stamp a tiny silver flower centered between the month and year. Let dry, then glue centered on the doily.
- Write or computer print journaling on ivory cardstock, trim to a 5”x3 3/8” rectangle and mat on green, leaving a 1/8” border. Mat again on brown, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue to the page, 1 ½” from the right side and ½” from the bottom.
- Stamp the scalloped motif image (like the one between the lace triangles) twice on brown cardstock with silver ink. Let dry, then cut around each image. Glue one to the laser lace and the other along the bottom of the journaling block as shown.