- Glue a 4”x12” strip of pink flourish paper, with inked edges across the bottom of an outline floral foil paper, 1" from the bottom edge. Trace the scallop edge on the back of the sheet of outline floral foil paper, cutting a notch at the center top of the papers. Ink the edges of the scallops. Cut a circle window 1” directly below the notch.
- Cut an inverted “v” into a length of pink ribbon and secure across the pink flourish border using adhesive dots. Secure 3 iridescent flowers on the left side.
- Follow the template instructions for tracing and cutting the large spinner circle from pink flourish foil paper. Cut the word definitions into slightly larger circles and glue evenly spaced to the large pink circle so that they appear in the circle window.
- Secure the large circle to the outline floral paper using a silver mini brad with a white arrow cut out secured with the brad. Glue the outline paper, edges only, to a 12x12 sheet of white cardstock.
- Mat a 4”x6” photo with both pink paper and white cardstock. Glue 3/8” from the right edge and 2” from the bottom of the page. Embellish the white arrow with dark pink crystal stickers and glue, overlapping the photo.
- Use the template to trace a circle. Write the page title, cut out and chalk the edges purple. Foam tape to the lower left of the window.
- Use the template to evenly space the pink crystal stickers around the top left of the window. Trace the iridescent flower shapes onto both purple and pink foil paper, cut out and mat with white cardstock. Adhere crystal stickers at the center. Glue and foam tape to the upper right corner. Trace large and small hearts onto purple and pink foil. Glue and foam tape to the left of the window.
- Glue a 4”x12” strip of pink flourish foil and glue 1” from the top of the outline floral foil. Cut out the scallop edge and ink. Glue a length of pink ribbon across the border and secure two iridescent flowers on the right side. Mat the page with white cardstock.
- Mat a 4”x6” photo with pink paper and white cardstock. Glue 3/4” from the left and 1 1/2” from the top of the page. Mat a 4” square photo using pink and white and glue 1 3/4” from the right edge and 3” from the bottom.
- Repeat with a heart shape and chalk pink. Glue below the square photo.
- Create a border at the bottom of the page using hearts flowers and the word “fun.”