Click to view a larger image
- Use the template to draw a scalloped edge on the left long edge of a 3”x12” strip of green floral paper. Glue to the left side of the red/pink/green floral paper.
- Use the template to trace and cut a notch at the top of the page. Trace and cut a circle window 2 ¼” from the top of the left side of the page and 1 ¼” from the left side. Evenly space brown mini brads along the left side of the circle.
- Cut out a brown wheel circle and evenly space round photos on the wheel that can be seen through the circle window. Secure the wheel to the back of the page using a brown brad secured through layers of brown silk flowers and a pink die cut. Glue a 12x12 sheet of ivory cardstock along the back edges of the page to protect the wheel.
- Glue a 4”x6” photo matted with brown cardstock, to the right side of the center flower. Glue ivory cardstock with journaling inside a green “Remember” die cut frame. Foam tape to the upper right of the photo. Write more journaling to fit with in the 3” wide circle. Trace the journaling with the circle and mat with brown cardstock. Glue to the lower left corner of the photo.
- Write a number representing the age of the subject on a 1 ½” circle matted with brown and a brown mini brad at the top. Foam tape to the right of the circle window. Cut out green floral and brown cardstock butterflies, layer and glue among photos and journaling.