- Position the card with the fold at the top. Open the card. Score a new horizontal fold line 3" down from the top and another 2 1/2" from the bottom. Fold along the scored lines to create a gatefold.
- Cover the top flap with red and black dots paper. Using the Scrapbook Spinner template, line up the edge of the large circle with the edge of the top flap. Trace the outline of the large circle to create an arc across the card flap. Remove template and trim to form curved edge. Ink edges of the top of the flap.
- Using the Butterflies template, trace a large butterfly onto the back of black patterned paper. Cut out and foam tape centered on top flap (use 2 layers of foam tape near edges of wings, a single layer for the body). Trace coordinating wing pieces onto green patterned paper, cut out and attach over the black butterfly, using Zots™ at the center and foam tape near the edges.
- Cover bottom flap with black floral print paper. Apply glue stick to the back of the flap, along the right and left edges only, and adhere to the card inside. Secure in the top corners with black brads, creating a pocket.
- Using Susan's Tags template trace two large tags onto red and black dots paper. Mat on black patterned paper. Mat green stickers on black patterned paper then attach to the tags. Fix brads to the tops of the tags. Insert tags into the pocket.