Click to view a larger image
- Score the two pieces of glimmer paper, one as a plain half fold (back sheet) and one as a 4-fold concertina (front sheet).
- Take the 4-fold piece and place the scored side of the card against the circular popout shape, on the reverse of the board. Butt the crease up against the raised edges. Use the scoring tool's round edge to trace the shape, starting in the channel to the side.
- Cut out the inside of the shape. Apply double sided tape (or a glue stick) in the two outer panels at the far edge and on the outside of the crease.
- Take the half-fold card, butt the shorter edge up against the sidebar, then put the first panel of your 4-fold card above and against the sidebar. Place the other edge of the card against the sidebar and position the final edge of the 4-fold card above it in the same way.
- Adhere the gold butterfly Dazzle™ to the blue glimmer paper, cut around the edges. Attach the Dazzle™ in the center of a piece of gold thread, and attach the gold thread to the top and bottom inside of the card, with clear tape. Add a Dazzle™ border along the crease, and smaller Dazzles™ to the card front as shown.