Click to view a larger image
- Cut the 8½”x11” sheet of crocodile paper in half to make two 5½"x8½” rectangles.
- Place one sheet upside down on the Top Score with one edge butted up against the 'box base' sidebar. Use the pointed edge of the scoring tool to score the line of your choice. The lines are evenly spaced at intervals representing the depth of you box. Repeat on all edges.
- In each of the corners where the scored-lines intersect, cut a small v-shaped notch. The first cut should be along one of the scored lines, and the diagonal line should be cut from the excess corner piece.
- To assemble the box, crease neatly along each of the scored lines using the edge of the scoring tool and then at each corner. Tuck the flap inside of the box and secure using glue.
- Make the box lid exactly the same way using the other sheet, but this time butt up against the 'box lid' sidebar to score your lines.
- Use the scissors to make a small hole 1/3 of the way down from the box top and secure the layered flowers with the brad. Secure the brad at inside of the box lid. Wrap the box with pink grosgrain ribbon and cross the ends and secure with a glue dot. Slide the ribbon under the flowers. Write on a tag and glue under the flower as well.