Designer's Tip: Use an acetate card cover so that you can see the Adorable Scorable cardstock used on the inside, from the outside.
- Cut 6½”x8¼” pink blossom fairy cardstock, with the seated blossom fairy at the bottom left corner. Cut 1¾” from the top edge (making a 6½” square cardstock) and score a horizontal line 1” from the bottom edge of the cut strip. Mountain fold the strip and use Ultra-tape to secure the inside back of the folded strip to the back of the blossom fairy cardstock piece. Fold the 1” wide front strip over the card base.
- Card front: Place the card with the fold on top and mat the bottom edge of the top strip on Forest suede with a 1/8" border. Secure 6½”x6½” acetate to the back of the top strip, even with the card edges. Place three Border Dazzles™ across the top strip, and one Border Dazzles™ ¼” from the bottom edge of the acetate.
- Pop out the pink blossom fairy, a leaf and the “With Love” leaf die-cuts from the “Pretty in Pink” die-cut sheet. Remove the paper nibs with your fingernail. Pop out the center fairy die-cut and mat the large outer frame on suede with a 1/16” border. Foam tape the fairy die-cut on the center of the suede, rotating slightly to offset the scalloped edges. Zot™ onto the acetate at the bottom left.
- Mat the leaves on suede with 1/16" borders and Zot™ under the upper right edge of the flower, as shown. Zot™ on a knot of green dotted sheer ribbon with “v” cut ends, as shown.
- Card inside: Glue 6½”x1 1/8” suede above the fold (to hide the back of the suede on the card front).
- Mat the “For My Sweetheart” label die-cut (from “Fairy Sparkles” sheet) on suede with a 1/16" border and glue centered on the green scroll area of the cardstock (open and close the card front to be sure the label is hidden behind the front focal, when closed).
- Glue the “Just for You” round label (from “Pretty in Pink” sheet) on the bottom right corner and glue two small flowers (from “Very Special Sweetheart” sheet) as shown. Foam tape a small heart (from “Fairy Kisses” sheet) on the center label.