Designer Tip: Use one or two small pieces of clear tape to anchor your cutting dies to the cutting platform, when you are cutting a shape within a shape, so the cutting dies won’t shift, and you get an evenly cut circular frame.
- Start with a 12”x12” Happy Days green paper as your background and use the cosmetic sponge to ink the corners of the paper.
- Using the die-cutting machine, place two circle cutting dies one inside the other and anchor the dies to the cutting platform with a couple pieces of tape to keep them evenly spaced. Create circle frames of different sizes using various Happy Days papers. Create at least three circle frames.
- Create at least ten circles of different sizes using various Happy Days papers. Glue several larger circles and frames down the center of the page, in a random design. Foam tape some of the circles and frames toward the upper and lower page edges. Glue one circle off the upper edge of the page, and trim even with the edge
- Mat a 2 1/2”x3 1/2” photo on black with a 1/16” border. Glue the photo at an angle near the right edge of your page. Place the large circle cutting-die inside the large scallop cutting die, anchor with tape and create a scallop frame from white cardstock. Foam tape over the upper portion of the photo. Mat a 1 1/4” Happy Days blue arc circle on black with a 1/16” border, journal your names and foam tape on the scallop frame, as shown. Journal the year below the photo.
- Mat two 3 1/2”x2 1/2” photos on black with 1/16” borders. Glue one photo at an angle off the left edge of the page, and trim even with the edge. Foam tape the other photo at an angle, over the right edge of the first photo.
- Mat a 1 1/4” Happy Days green circle on black with a 1/16” border, place “be happy” Dazzles™ on center and foam tape as shown. Place other Dazzles™ journaling around the frames and on circles, as shown. Tie three small knots of 1/2” Happy Days yellow polka dot ribbon and Zot™ as shown.