Designer Tip: To create die-cut circle frames, first cut one circle and then place the second circle either inside or outside the first, depending on the size, and run through the machine again.
- Card Front: Place the card fold on the left. Cover with Kraft cardstock. Ink the edges of 4 1/2”x6” Happy Days green circles and glue to the card center. Ink and mat the long edges of 1 3/4”x6 1/2” Happy Days yellow circles with white cardstock, leaving 1/16” wide border. Glue down the card center and glue a length of green rick rack down the center of the border.
- Die cut the 3 3/4” scallop circle from Kraft cardstock and glue to the card center. Die cut a 3 1/4” circle from Happy Days orange circle paper and ink the edges. Stamp and emboss the “Party Hearty” greeting with dark brown bark embossing powder. Glue the orange circle to the scalloped circle. Use Happy Days 1/2” wide green grosgrain ribbon to make a bow and glue to the top of the circle.
- Die cut a 1 7/8” wide circle from Kraft cardstock and stamp with the owl image using dark brown ink. Die cut a 1 7/8” circle from yellow cardstock and then use a 1 1/2” scallop circle at the center to make a frame. Glue to the Kraft cardstock circle.
- Stamp the owl on white cardstock using brown embossing powder. Color the stomach JG3 jade green and the head and wings GB11, beak and feet TN6. Cut out and foam tape over the ink stamped image on the Kraft cardstock circle. Glue to the bottom left of the large circle.
- Stamp “Hoot Hoot Hooray!” onto a white cardstock strip. Ink the edges and foam tape to the lower right as shown.
- Inside: Cover the card inside with Happy Days green circles paper. Stamp and emboss “Birthday Wishes” on a 1 7/8” wide circle with brown embossing powder. Glue to top right side of card. Die cut a 1 7/8” yellow circle and repeat stamping and embossed owl, then cut out as in step 4. Foam tape above the greeting.