Designer Tip: Tape the end of a length of ribbon to make it easy to weave through your lattice die cut.
- Card Front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with Painted Flowers purple floral paper and ink the edges. Use the die-cutting machine to create a lattice die-cut from Violet Suede paper. Save the evacuated suede piece for the border.
- Cut two 2” wide strips from the die-cut. Place a strip vertically and weave a 10” length of ribbon through the second set of cutouts from the left, tucking the upper end of the ribbon under the paper edge. Keep the lattice even with left edge of card. Repeat the process with the other strip, placing on the lower edge. Tie the ribbons into a bow at the center, ruffling the lattice strips evenly and Zotting™ down the bow and the lattice where needed. Place small Dazzles™ dots from “bandages” on every other lattice point, as shown.
- Cut the saved edge of the evacuated suede piece to 3/8” wide and glue on right edge of card, trim even. Place a dotted Dazzles™ border on edge and use Dazzles™ dots on points of lattice border as shown.
- Mat the “Feel Better Friend” Dazzles™ on suede, cut out with a 1/16” border and glue on the top right of the card. Back two flower Dazzles™ with suede and the leaves with Painted Flowers green floral paper, cut around the Dazzles™ edges. Back a large heart with Painted Flowers green floral and foam tape all as shown.
- For the inside: Cover with suede paper. Create a lattice die-cut from Painted Flowers purple floral paper. Place with the long edge running vertically and cut 3/8” from top edge. Cut two 6”x1/8” strips of suede paper, mat on white with 1/16” borders and use to weave through cutouts of the upper and lower edges of lattice. Trim ends even with lattice and glue centered on card. Place dotted Dazzles™ border on suede strips. Zot™ a small bow as shown. Place “Get Well Soon!” and small heart Dazzles™ on a 1” square of white cardstock, with edges inked. Mat on suede paper then again on white cardstock with 1/8” borders. Foam tape as shown.