Designer Tip: Would also work for a Father’s Day Card. Wash the stencil with warm water while Spackle is still wet. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card with Diamond Plate patterned paper. Place the card on scrap paper. Place the Gears template on the left side of the card and tape the areas extending off the card with stencil tape to secure.
- Remove about 2 tablespoons of the Artist Spackle from the container and spray with a few pumps of the Walnut Ink to tint. Use the squeegee to apply the Spackle over the stencil, covering the entire card. Remove the tape and stencil while the Spackle is still wet. Let the Spackle on the card dry for about an hour.
- Tear a long edge on a 1” strip of striped paper and glue down the right edge of the card. Place a Dazzlesä gear border flush with the card edge. Back the center of the watch Dazzlesä with Diamond Plate paper and back the entire watch face with striped paper. Write “Just for You Dad” on ivory cardstock and trace with tag template. Punch a hole at the end and thread with baker’s twine. Wrap around the watch neck and foam tape the tag. Glue the watch to the card front. Place Dazzlesä gears at the center of the Spackle gears.
- Inside: Tear one long edge of a 6 1/2”x11/2” strip of striped paper. Glue to the bottom edge of the card inside back. Write “Happy Birthday” on ivory cardstock and trace with the Tags template and ink the edges. Glue to the right side of the torn border. Place Dazzlesä chain border on each side. Place Dazzlesä gear corner pieces at the top corners.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Artist Sparkle (link)
- Mini Squeegee (link)
- Steam Punk Paper Pack (link)
- Steam Punk Scrapbooking Dazzles (link)
- Tags Template (link)
- 6”x6” Gears Template (link)
- Spray Walnut Ink (link)
- Cream Soda (brown) Baker’s Twine Neutrals Pack (link)
- Stencil tape (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Ivory cardstock (12x12 Classic Cardstock) (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- 1/8” wide hole punch (link)